Thank you for taking the time to provide us with all of the info relating to your mortgage. You'll be glad to know that you won't need to fill out any more forms!
Now that we fully understand what you're looking for, it's up to us to find you the best available mortgage product.
Here is an outline of what will happen next:
1. We'll research the entire market for the product that best suits your needs and requirements. In the meantime you may close this chat as we have everything we need from you for now.
2. We'll aim to email your mortgage illustration (KFI / ESIS) and Evidence Of Research (EOR) documents within 2 working days. The illustration is a lender-specific mortgage document detailing the product we are recommending to you. EOR is a document explaining the reasons why we have chosen the particular mortgage/lender and why we have discounted others; this will all be based on your personal details, requests and our previous consultation.
3. You let us know if you are happy to proceed to the next stage — Agreement in Principle (AIP) with the chosen lender. At this point there will be a credit check so we will only progress after you’ve given us your consent and permission to do so. We will need the documents to confirm your identity (passport/driving license), income (last 3 months payslips) and address (eg. council tax or utility bill).
4. Following the AIP approval, we'll continue to work with you to get your full application in perfect shape. Depending on the lender we introduce you to, we may need a few more bits of information to support the application; your adviser will let you know exactly what we’ll need from you.
5. We'll submit your full application and introduce you to one of our case managers who will look after the application through to the completion of your mortgage. They will liaise with your lender daily and provide you with updates of your case.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask us on live chat, email us on email@example.com or call on 02081917803 (Monday to Friday, 9-5pm).